Icimo is looking to hire a full time Tableau expert who can also deliver training. Icimo is a Gold Tableau Software Partner.
In 2016, Icimo was awarded the North and South America Reseller of the Year by Tableau Software. We consider this recognition to be a true testament of our remarkable clients and our talented team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven history in both data and data visualization skills. The data skills should include experience with a variety of database platforms and technologies, ETL, and experience with data from a variety of industries. The data visualization skills will include Tableau Software with an understanding of “big data” implications in an enterprise Tableau Server implementation.
Primary duties of this position include:
- Analyzing the use of data and interpreting data directly against requirements
- Use Tableau products to rapidly generate impactful, interactive visualizations
- Regularly demonstrate and implement the numerous capabilities of Tableau Desktop, such as multi-source dashboards, data blending, table calculations, advanced calculated fields, advanced statistical analysis, guided analytics, etc.
- Providing implementation and training services for resulting data integration and visualization projects to a variety of clients in numerous industries
- Delivering Tableau training classes
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience with Tableau Software
- Proven record of discovering patterns in data
- Experience in database administration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to interact with a variety of people throughout various levels of organization
- Be well versed with instructional design
- Creativity and flexibility with the ability to think on one’s feet
- wickedly talented people to work with
- top notch industry-leading partners
- great clients with fascinating business challenges
- a great culture
- a full-time salaried position
- full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- retirement plan with matching contributions
We’re a tight group of mighty strategists, analysts and achievers. We work hard, play hard and are fiercely loyal to our clients and our culture. We never settle, we haven’t since founded 8 years ago. Year on year we’ve experienced strong and steady growth and we intend to keep it that way. We don’t hire based on resume, networks or names. We hire for good character, brave minds and true grit.
Apply via indeed.com — Local Candidates Only