Customer Success Manager
Master juggler of all client contact, support, project planning, deliverables and customer success.
- wickedly talented people to work with
- top notch industry-leading partners
- great clients with fascinating business challenges
- big picture thinking
- a precise attention to detail
- people skills that motivate
- a solution driven ‘get it done’ mindset
- an addiction to improvement
- a propensity for speed
You also have:
- prior project or account management experience
- collaboration experience with clients and internal teams to efficiently solve business challenges
- an ear for capturing key points pertaining to client future goals and needs
- managed client expectations while delivering a ‘raving fan’ customer experience
- a great culture
- a full-time salaried position
- full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- retirement plan with matching contributions
- Manage client relationships including project deliverables, budget, communications and education.
- Act as main liaison for internal teams and client on project status, updates and communication.
- Maintain internal tools used for project management and sales support.
- Gather requirements, oversee analyst work and deliver on client expectations.
- Provide strategic direction to clients as they outline project and plan for future goals and objectives.
- Assist with Icimo marketing and event coordination as needed.
- Learn the features and benefits for all products, training and services sold by Icimo.
- Attend various Icimo, Partner and networking events as needed.
- Travel to client sites as needed with advance notice (20% of the time).
- Assist in the development of Icimo processes and tools used to increase internal efficiency and consistency (e.g. reporting, operational procedures, best practices).
- Complete administrative tasks as needed (e.g. project time tracking, reporting, research).
- Uplevel clients on internal sales opportunities as it benefits our clients.
We’re a tight group of mighty strategists, analysts and achievers. We work hard, play hard and are fiercely loyal to our clients and our culture. We never settle. Year on year we’ve experienced strong and steady growth and we intend to keep it that way. We don’t hire based on resume, networks or names. We hire for good character, brave minds and true grit.
Apply via indeed.com — Local Candidates Only