icimo is dedicated to respecting your personal data privacy and maintaining trust in handling your personal data. This Privacy Statement explains what data we collect, why we collect it, and what we do with it. This Statement also addresses your rights and options regarding the personal information you share with us. Herein, pronouns such as “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to icimo, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and employees.
What we collect:
- Personal and business contact information
- Account login information
- Payment card, digital wallet, or other payment information
- Usage data from our TEAM Suite
- Any and all data you turn over to us for analytics consulting
- Information from our customer satisfaction survey
- Images, videos, and audio recordings. We may record or photograph a training session. When you call, we may record the conversation or online video, audio or meeting.
Third Party Personal Data: If you share with us any third party’s personal data, you are stipulating that you have the right and permission required to share such information with us.
We collect nothing more than the data necessary to accomplish the aims and goals of our company and information necessary to provide consulting services to our clients. All personal data stored or transmitted by us for any purpose is encrypted at all times to ensure the security of the data using industry standard technologies.
How we collect it:
- When you turn over personal data to us as part of a contract to process and analyze data for you
- You provide it to us when registering for training, making a purchase, or creating an account profile with us
- Attending or registering to attend events or open house consultations.
- Satisfaction surveys
- Providing product support
- Browser Cookies
- From our partners such as Tableau, Alteryx, Automated Insights and any others listed on the applicable partner section of our website.
- Any information that is collected may be combined with other personal data (such as your postal code and your name). If such information is combined, we will treat all information as personal as long as it is combined and personally identifiable.
Why we collect it:
- To provide services
- To respond to inquiries
- To send marketing information that you agree to receive, such as newsletters or promotional offers.
- To improve and maximize your use of our products and services
- To process purchases and refunds, and perform accounting, auditing, billing, and collection functions.
- To provide optimal customer service
- For data analysis, audits, security, testing, enhancing, improving or modifying our services, to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operate and expand our business activities.
- Other purposes consistent with this Statement
We retain your information only so long as it is necessary to carry out the purposes outlined in this Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We may share or disclose your personal information:
- To one of our affiliate entities or partners (Tableau, Alteryx, Automated Insights)
- To our authorized third party suppliers or service providers (payment processors, email marketers, IT support, and others)
- To a third party in the event of a possible merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or any other disposition of all or part of our business.
- Otherwise with your affirmative permission or at your request.
When sharing information with third parties, we share only the information required to carry out their function or our contractual obligations, and nothing more.
How you can control your personal information:
- You have the right to verify if we are using your personal data and, if so, obtain a copy of that data.
- You can reasonably access any of your own personal data and send it to yourself or a third party.
- You have the right to correct any personal data on file with us by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may request to have all of your personal data erased. This can only be executed to the extent that it does not interfere with any transactions or ongoing relationships. For example, we cannot dispose of your personal data if you have just made a purchase which has not yet been completed. The right to be forgotten does not apply in all circumstances.
- You have the right to withdraw or withhold consent at any time. However, choosing to do so will likely affect your use of our services and products.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, or if you would like to exercise any of the rights listed above, contact (919)342-6170 or email@example.com
For customers in the European Economic Area, your Data Protection Officer is Matt Illuzzi. Matt can be reached at (919)342-6170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.